Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Welcome to Static Forums  (Read 3228 times)

• Topic Author
  • Offline Gerry1964

Welcome to Static Forums
    « on: June 19, 2020, 09:43:42 am »
    Hello and thanks for coming over to see us.

My Name is Gerry and i'm the founder of Static Forums, an online community for Static caravan and Lodge owners.

Created from the ashes of the old "Go Static" site which closed down in May 2020.  The site has been built up from scratch, with a lot of new and exciting features that we hope will make Static Forum the Number 1 Static Caravan and Lodge community online.

The Forum you can see now is only a small preview of the full forums which will become visible upon joining. Registration is Free and quick to do you'll be sailing through the different sections before long. Once you've Registered why not say Hello in the "Introductions" and feel free to post anywhere on the forums asking for advice or even giving it, We're a knowledgeable bunch on here and go out of our ways to help our members as much as we can.

Likewise if you do not see something which you feel would be beneficial or helpful to our members then let me know and if possible i will make it so

BUSINESS OWNERS Of course you can join and post adverts to your business, website etc, however all we ask is that you subscribe to our Business user group, which will allow you to advertise your Sales, Rentals, or services on Static Forum Please PM me for more details when you sign up.

Ok Lets not keep you any longer, Register and i look forwards to chatting with you online  :D

Any problems or issues please email me gerry@staticforum.co.uk

Thanks

Gerry   :)

Linkback: https://staticforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,581.msg1104.html#msg1104