Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Modernise my Willerby Winchester  (Read 50 times)

• Topic Author
  • Offline Cubbyno9

Modernise my Willerby Winchester
    « on: October 14, 2021, 05:30:06 pm »
    Hi folks. I hope everyone is well.

Looking for some advise please if I can, I would like to modernise the interior of my caravan, bring it a bit more up to date. My eldest son has special needs and its his "safe place" when we go down. Unfortunately I can't afford a new caravan so looking to spruce it up.
    Does anyone know any good companies or web sites with designs as interior design isn't one of my talents lol. Was looking to change carpet, kitchen flooring and kitchen design. Worried about taking down the living area storage areas and left with big securing holes.
    Externally the caravan is fine, raised grey composite decking with white handrail, led spot lights etc

Thank so much for any advice, thnaks.

Linkback: https://staticforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,769.msg2046.html#msg2046

Offline Sparkalicious

Re: Modernise my Willerby Winchester
    « Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 09:05:58 am »
    Hi Cubby,

So carpet and flooring is an easy one. That is a standard carpet fitter. One thing to check is your site. Some have a bit of a racket going on with tradesmen, so will only allow tradesmen from their "approved" list. I.E., they get a kick back. This also does not make them the cheapest.

As for the kitchen, how worn are the current units? Is it worth painting what you already have and getting new handles for doors etc. A great cheap way to get a good fresh look without disturbing anything that is on the walls. You can get some decent paint these days that can give good wood grain effects etc. As for the worktop, again, a cheap new one can be bought and cut to size.

Linkback: https://staticforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,769.msg2050.html#msg2050