Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Here I am  (Read 58 times)

• Topic Author
  • Offline DaveE

Here I am
    « on: May 16, 2020, 08:03:38 pm »
    I suppose you could say this is my patch. Although it is a frighteningly big one considering it includes the UK’s biggest ( & gods own ) county along with our smaller relative south of the Humber, Lincolnshire.
    Both of these have major stretches of coastline with resorts and plenty of Holiday Parks around. If you then think about the  Yorkshire Dales in the West  and all that N. Yorks has to offer besides.
    Blimey! Just thinking about it all blows my mind.
     Now to where my ‘van is  and I have not mentioned this area so far.. It’s just outside a village in the Yorkshire Wolds , a beautiful rural setting? It’s a small site of just over 40 pitches with a small country road passing the gate & surrounded on the other 3 sides by the same field. It is just a few miles inland from the Yorkshire Coast with  the resorts of Bridlington, Filey & Scarborough all within very easy reach. 
    It offers us the best of all worlds, a peace and quite location with all the activities three different resorts can offer close by.
    Haven have a big presence on that coast along with a number of other groups and other park operators as well so we tend to find out what goes on over a morning coffee in one of these resorts.

Linkback: https://staticforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,222.msg400.html#msg400

The following users thanked this post: Gerry1964, Scorpio, Roxysdad